The Classic 13, models HVPA, is our most efficient & quietest wall mounted heat pump. Nominal cooling capacities of 2 to 5 tons. A complete range of factory installed standard controls and ventilation options are available including the exclusive GreenWheel® Energy Recovery Ventilator. The Classic 13 heat pump uses the non-ozone depleting R410A refrigerant.
- High efficiency: Certified EER's of up to 11.80. (See the ARI 390 Sales and Marketing Notice for a complete explanation of EER).
- Quiet: a low vibration scroll compressor, axial outdoor fan, and an electronically commutated indoor air mover combine to reduce sound levels to a minimum.
- Dehumidification: Hot gas reheat or electric reheat are offered to keep the classroom comfortable over a wide range of ambient conditions. When combined with the GreenWheel® ERV, the dehumidification options provide unparalleled humidity control.
- Electric heat for second stage or emergency back up.
- Accessories: Supply, return, return filter grilles and thermostats
Get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
Instructions for Downloading Marvair Literature
In order to quickly download a pdf, please right-click on the file name and then save to your hard drive. After saving to your hard drive, then open the pdf using Adobe Acrobat and either print or view. At times, attempting to open a file instead of downloading can cause the file to open very slowly or stall at a certain point. Also, firewalls or anti-virus programs can cause errors or stalls. If you have problems downloading any Marvair files, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send the file to you via e-mail.